At Griseus we only have the best breeding stock.
We are a small boutique kennel however do not let this faze you.
Our lines are from well established lines of over 30 years and more. With bigger plans in the near future.
When purchasing a Griseus Weimaraner puppy, you can only expect the best.
We love our dogs and only feed the best as they are part of our family. We raise and feed our adults and puppies on a raw, fresh and natural diet and DO NOT USE commercially prepared foods or kibble.
Our lines have a combination of Australian, New Zealand, UK, Canadian & USA bloodlines. We are very proud of the lines behind our foundations.
Griseus is extremly passionate about ensuring that our lines have the best the Weimaraner breed has to offer.
We breed for the betterment of the breed, and therefore sometimes puppies are available. We do not breed to make a quick sale.
We use only the best stud dogs, or semen from our frozen assets and have the highest standard of show quality pups/ dogs.
But our true success is the puppies we place in family homes. Our pups are raised in a loving and caring home and well socialised with us and our two children.
We ask that you meet with us if you are local, so we ensure a Griseus puppy is the right fit for you.
What we do:
- Breed to try & eliminate any possible genetic defects, including hip scoring on all of our breeding lineage
- All puppies are in excellent health at the time of leaving us and vet checked, by our Vet Dr Robert Zammit Or Dr Heather Burton, and come with a health guarantee at the time of sale
- All of our puppies are from "champion" show ring bloodlines- Grandparents, both parents, or Dam, or Sire
- Our pups are registered with Dogs NSW, with pedigree certificates, vaccinated, microchipped, free six week pet insurance, and follow our worming protocols
- We provide a comprehensive Griseus puppy information e-booklet, including diet/ feeding diet sheet, with a Griseus tote bag and goodies, and lifetime support for all puppies and buyers. We appreciate that nearly everything is digital so we provide a copy of all photos via a cloud stream from birth to pick up
- Our pups are sold on a limited register, not for Breeding or showing, however, we will consider a show home (Main register) upon review
- Griseus always has first selection of a litter. Sometimes due to this pup availability may change. We will offer a pup on breeders terms or a stud agreement to selective purchasers and on selective pups
- We will arrange a puppy viewing day after their first vaccination at 6 weeks so you can meet the pups
- Pups wont be allocated ie which pup am I getting... until approx. 7 weeks until our assessment takes place
All our litters are selective, and carefully planned, and yes we have some very exciting plans for 2021 and beyond.
Due to the interest in our Weimaraners we do take expressions of interest in advance for our wonderful loyal and great temperament dogs.