Last updated: May 25, 2018
Griseus Weimaraners is a hobby not a business and is bound by the code of Ethics of the Australian National Kennel Council and Dogs NSW.
Our privacy practices cover all our technologies and are based on the following principles:
- Notices – Griseus provides reasonable notice when Personal Data is collected and discloses the purpose for which individual data is collected, stored, and processed.
- Choice - Individuals are informed of the Griseus available choices in providing Personal Data ("opt-in" or "opt-out") and removing Personal Data.
- Information We Collect
Griseus collects Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you when you visit our website, when you send us information or communications.
- Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personal Data from you. “Personal Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified,
We only collect Personal Data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the information we are providing to you. We only collect and store Personal Data that is entered by you
- Anonymous Data
To make our website and information more useful to you, our servers (which are hosted by a third-party service provider) collect “Anonymous Data” from you, such as browser type, operating system, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information, which typically include an anonymous unique identifier, that are sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive or in device memory when you view a webpage, an advertisement, a video or other type of content
- Personal Data Collected by or Shared with Third Parties
We will never share your information with any other parties unless we have explicit consent to do so.
- Social Media Features and Widgets
- How We Use Your Information.
We use Personally Identifiable Information to pursue our hobby and interests, which generally consist of responding to requests for information. We collect only the information necessary to fulfill our hobby and interests.
Griseus uses your Personally Identifiable Information in the following specific ways:
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you register;
- Send you e-mail notifications;
- Respond to your enquires;
- Provide you with electronic newsletters
- How We Share Your Information.
We do not sell, trade, or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected from our website to third parties.
- Unless this is for registering a puppy or microchip with a governing body
- Storage and Processing.
The information that Griseus collects may be stored and processed in Australia, or any other country in which the Griseus service providers maintain facilities.
- EU Data Transfers
The transfer of Personal Data from an EU country or organization to a non-EU country or organization falls under and required compliance with certain safeguards in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Data Access and Retention
Griseus retains Personal Data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as is needed.
- How We Protect Your Information.
Griseus is committed to protecting the security of Personally Identifiable Information and the Non-Personally Identifiable Information Data of any format or media. We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your data both online and offline.
Since no data transmitted over the internet can be 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. However, we make every effort to secure your data by working closely with trusted third-party vendors and hosting partners needed.
We post buyers testimonials or photos on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the buyers consent via email prior to posting the testimonial.
- Questions, Concerns
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us